Heat Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
Published: Mar. 10, 2023 at 5:18 PM EST|Updated: 5 hours ago
The Miami Heat (44-38) currently have +220 odds (second-best among remaining playoff teams) to win the 2022-23 NBA championship, as they head into a matchup at home against the Denver Nuggets on Wednesday, June 7 at 8:30 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Heat NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+220||2nd||Bet $100 to win $220|
Think the Heat can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Heat Team Stats
- The Heat had a 44-38 record during regular season play.
- The Heat have a 27-14 record at home and a 17-24 record on the road.
- The Heat are 36-23 when playing as favorites, with eight victories (8-15) when listed as the underdog.
- The Heat are 14-8 in one-possession games and 25-17 in games decided by six points or fewer.
- When favored by three or fewer points this season, the Heat have a 14-8 record. They are 22-15 when favored by 3.5 points or more.
- When they have played as underdogs by more than three points this season, the Heat are 5-10. Meanwhile, they have a 3-5 record when underdogs by three points or fewer.
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Heat's Top Players
- Bam Adebayo leads the Heat in scoring and rebounding, putting up 20.4 points and 9.2 boards per game.
- Jimmy Butler leads Miami in assists, averaging 5.3 per game while also scoring 22.9 points per contest.
- The Heat get the most three-point shooting production out of Max Strus, who knocks down 2.5 threes per game.
- The Miami steals leader is Butler, who averages 1.8 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Adebayo, who compiles 0.8 rejections per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.