Stars vs. Golden Knights Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 6
The Dallas Stars take the ice for Game 6 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals against the Vegas Golden Knights at American Airlines Center on Monday, May 29, starting at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS. The Golden Knights are up 3-2 in the series. The Golden Knights are underdogs (+110) against the Stars (-130).
Ahead of watching this matchup, here is our prediction for which squad will emerge victorious in Monday's Stanley Cup Semifinals action.
Stars vs. Golden Knights Predictions for Monday
Our computer model for this game calls for a final score of Stars 4, Golden Knights 2.
- Moneyline Pick: Stars (-130)
- Computer Predicted Total: 6.2
- Computer Predicted Spread: Stars (-1.2)
Check out the latest odds for this game and place your bets with DraftKings.
Stars vs Golden Knights Additional Info
|Stars vs Golden Knights Player Props|
|Stars vs Golden Knights Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Stars vs Golden Knights|
|Stars vs Golden Knights Odds/Over/Under|
Stars Splits and Trends
- The Stars are 47-21-14 overall and 9-18-27 in overtime games.
- Dallas is 12-6-15 (39 points) in its 33 games decided by one goal.
- In the 14 games this season the Stars scored only one goal, they went 3-9-2 (eight points).
- Dallas has finished 6-5-8 in the 19 games this season when it scored exactly two goals (registering 20 points).
- The Stars are 48-8-8 in the 64 games when they have scored three or more goals (to register 104 points).
- In the 29 games when Dallas has scored a lone power-play goal, it went 15-6-8 to record 38 points.
- In games when it has outshot its opponent, Dallas is 35-13-8 (78 points).
- The Stars have been outshot by opponents in 40 games, going 18-12-10 to register 46 points.
Golden Knights Splits and Trends
- The Golden Knights have a 16-10-26 record in overtime contests this season and a 51-22-9 overall record.
- In the 38 games Vegas has played that were decided by one goal, it racked up 54 points.
- In 13 games this season when the Golden Knights finished a game with just one goal, they earned a total of four points (1-10-2).
- Vegas has 14 points (4-11-6) when scoring exactly two goals this season.
- The Golden Knights have scored three or more goals in 62 games, earning 116 points from those contests.
- Vegas has scored a single power-play goal in 29 games this season and has registered 43 points from those matchups.
- When outshooting its opponent this season, Vegas is 33-7-5 (71 points).
- The Golden Knights have been outshot by opponents 47 times this season, and earned 54 points in those games.
|Stars Rank||Stars AVG||Golden Knights AVG||Golden Knights Rank|
|5th||25%||Power Play %||20.3%||18th|
|3rd||83.5%||Penalty Kill %||77.4%||19th|
Put your picks to the test and bet with DraftKings.
Stars vs. Golden Knights Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Monday, May 29, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Where: American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.