Rays vs. Cubs: Odds, spread, over/under - May 29
In the series opener on Monday, May 29, Wander Franco and the Tampa Bay Rays (39-16) take on Nico Hoerner and the Chicago Cubs (22-30). The first pitch will be thrown at 2:20 PM ET at Wrigley Field.
The Rays are the favorite in this one, at -120, while the underdog Cubs have +100 odds to win. Tampa Bay is a 1.5-run favorite (at +140 odds). The over/under is 8 runs for this game.
Rays vs. Cubs Time and TV Channel
- Date: Monday, May 29, 2023
- Time: 2:20 PM ET
- TV: MARQ
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Wrigley Field
- Probable Pitchers: Taj Bradley - TB (3-1, 4.44 ERA) vs Marcus Stroman - CHC (4-4, 2.95 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rays vs. Cubs Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup on multiple sportsbooks.
|Rays Moneyline||Cubs Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-120||+100||Rays (-1.5)||8||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-120||+100||Rays (-1.5)||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-120||+100||Rays (-1.5)||8||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-125||+105||-||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Have the desire to bet on the Rays' game versus the Cubs but aren't quite sure how to get started? We're here to assist you. Betting the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Rays (-120) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Rays to take down the Cubs with those odds, and the Rays emerge with the victory, you'd get back $18.33.
And that's not all. There are lots of other ways to bet, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Yandy Díaz get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many ways you can bet on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Rays Injury Report|
|Rays vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Cubs Player Props|
|Rays vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|Rays vs Cubs Prediction|
|How to Watch Rays vs Cubs|
Rays vs. Cubs Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Rays have been favored 47 times and won 35, or 74.5%, of those games.
- In games they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -120 or shorter, the Rays have a record of 35-10 (77.8%).
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 54.5% chance of a victory for Tampa Bay.
- The Rays have a 6-2 record across the eight games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups, Tampa Bay and its opponents combined to go over the total nine times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Cubs have been chosen as underdogs in 23 games this year and have walked away with the win nine times (39.1%) in those games.
- This season, the Cubs have come away with a win eight times in 18 chances when named as an underdog of at least +100 or longer on the moneyline.
- In four games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Cubs have a record of 1-3.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Chicago and its opponents have failed to hit the over twice.
Rays vs. Cubs Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Wander Franco||1.5 (+185)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+725)||0.5 (+210)|
|Yandy Díaz||1.5 (+190)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+195)|
|Harold Ramirez||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+750)||0.5 (+160)|
|Josh Lowe||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+625)||0.5 (+165)|
|Randy Arozarena||0.5 (-200)||1.5 (+150)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+175)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Rays, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rays Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+650||3rd||1st|
|Win AL East||-250||-||1st|
Think the Rays can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Tampa Bay and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.