Rays vs. Cubs: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Chicago Cubs and Nico Hoerner hit the field at Wrigley Field against Jose Siri and the Tampa Bay Rays on Monday.
The Rays are the favorite in this one, at -120, while the underdog Cubs have +100 odds to upset. Tampa Bay is the favorite on the run line (-1.5 with +140 odds). An 8-run total has been set for this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed Rays gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Rays vs. Cubs Odds & Info
- Date: Monday, May 29, 2023
- Time: 2:20 PM ET
- TV: MARQ
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Wrigley Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Rays Recent Betting Performance
- In eight games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Rays have a record of 6-2.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Rays and their opponents are 9-1-0 in their last 10 games with a total.
- The Rays are undefeated against the spread in their last two chances. Tampa Bay games have finished above the run total nine times in a row, and the average total during this span was 8.4 runs.
Explore More About This Game
|Rays Injury Report|
|Rays vs Cubs Player Props|
|Rays vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|Rays vs Cubs Odds|
|Rays vs Cubs Prediction|
|How to Watch Rays vs Cubs|
Rays Betting Records & Stats
- The Rays have a 35-12 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 74.5% of those games).
- Tampa Bay has gone 35-10 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -120 or shorter (77.8% winning percentage).
- The Rays have an implied moneyline win probability of 54.5% in this game.
- Tampa Bay has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 34 times this season for a 34-18-3 record against the over/under.
- The Rays have put together a perfect 6-0-0 record against the spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.