Rays vs. Cubs Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 29
Monday's contest at Wrigley Field has the Tampa Bay Rays (39-16) going head to head against the Chicago Cubs (22-30) at 2:20 PM ET (on May 29). Our computer prediction projects a close 5-4 win for the Rays, so expect a tight matchup.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Rays will send Taj Bradley (3-1) to the mound, while Marcus Stroman (4-4) will take the ball for the Cubs.
Rays vs. Cubs Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, May 29, 2023 at 2:20 PM ET
- Where: Wrigley Field in Chicago, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: MARQ
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Rays vs. Cubs Score Prediction
Our pick for this contest is Rays 5, Cubs 4.
Total Prediction for Rays vs. Cubs
- Total Prediction: Over 8 runs
Explore More About This Game
|Rays Injury Report|
|Rays vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Cubs Player Props|
|Rays vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|Rays vs Cubs Odds|
|How to Watch Rays vs Cubs|
Rays Performance Insights
- In eight games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Rays have a record of 6-2.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Tampa Bay and its opponents have failed to hit the over once.
- In their last two games with a spread, the Rays covered the spread each time.
- This season, the Rays have been favored 47 times and won 35, or 74.5%, of those games.
- Tampa Bay is 35-10 this season when entering a game favored by -120 or more on the moneyline.
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 54.5% chance of a victory for the Rays.
- No team has scored more than the 335 runs Tampa Bay has this season.
- The Rays' 3.80 team ERA ranks eighth across all MLB pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 24||Blue Jays||W 7-3||Shane McClanahan vs Yusei Kikuchi|
|May 25||Blue Jays||W 6-3||Zach Eflin vs Alek Manoah|
|May 26||Dodgers||W 9-3||Jalen Beeks vs Noah Syndergaard|
|May 27||Dodgers||L 6-5||Tyler Glasnow vs Clayton Kershaw|
|May 28||Dodgers||W 11-10||Josh Fleming vs Gavin Stone|
|May 29||@ Cubs||-||Taj Bradley vs Marcus Stroman|
|May 30||@ Cubs||-||Shane McClanahan vs Kyle Hendricks|
|May 31||@ Cubs||-||Zach Eflin vs Justin Steele|
|June 2||@ Red Sox||-||Tyler Glasnow vs Garrett Whitlock|
|June 3||@ Red Sox||-||Josh Fleming vs Tanner Houck|
|June 3||@ Red Sox||-||Taj Bradley vs TBA|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.