How to Watch the Heat vs. Celtics: Streaming & TV Channel Info for Eastern Conference Finals Game 7
Published: May. 29, 2023 at 2:31 PM EDT|Updated: May. 29, 2023 at 8:32 PM EDT
The Boston Celtics and the Miami Heat square off in a decisive Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals.
Heat vs. Celtics Game Info
- When: Monday, May 29, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts
- TV: TNT
- Catch NBA games all season long with Fubo
Heat vs Celtics Additional Info
|Heat Championship Futures|
|Celtics vs Heat Player Props|
|Celtics vs Heat Betting Trends & Stats|
|Celtics vs Heat Odds/Over/Under|
|Celtics vs Heat Prediction|
|Celtics vs Heat Players to Watch|
|Celtics vs Heat Injury Report|
Heat Stats Insights
- The Heat are shooting 46% from the field, 0.3% lower than the 46.3% the Celtics' opponents have shot this season.
- Miami has compiled a 25-11 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 46.3% from the field.
- The Heat are the 27th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Celtics sit at 20th.
- The Heat average just 1.9 fewer points per game (109.5) than the Celtics allow their opponents to score (111.4).
- Miami is 26-8 when it scores more than 111.4 points.
Heat Home & Away Comparison
- At home the Heat are better offensively, scoring 111.4 points per game, compared to 107.5 away. But they're not as good defensively, giving up 110.2 points per game at home, and 109.3 on the road.
- Miami is giving up more points at home (110.2 per game) than on the road (109.3).
- This season the Heat are collecting more assists at home (23.9 per game) than on the road (23.8).
|Victor Oladipo||Out For Season||Knee|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.