Dream vs. Fever Injury Report, Betting Odds - May 28
The Atlanta Dream (1-1) are monitoring just one player on the injury report ahead of a Sunday, May 28 matchup with the Indiana Fever (0-2) at Gateway Center Arena, which starts at 3:00 PM ET.
Atlanta was a winner on the road over Minnesota, 83-77, in its last game. Its top performers were Allisha Gray (26 PTS, 10 REB, 2 BLK, 47.1 FG%, 3-6 from 3PT) and Naz Hillmon (13 PTS, 66.7 FG%).
Rep your team with officially licensed Dream gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Atlanta Dream Injury Report Today
Dream vs. Fever Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, May 28, 2023
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBA TV, BSSE, and FACEBOOK
- Location: College Park, Georgia
- Arena: Gateway Center Arena
Use our link to sign up for a free trial of Fubo, and start watching live sports without cable today!
Dream Player Leaders (2022)
- Rhyne Howard scored 16.2 points per game and averaged 2.8 assists per outing last season.
- Cheyenne Parker grabbed 6.2 rebounds per game.
- Howard connected on 2.5 threes per game a season ago.
- Howard collected 1.6 steals per game. Parker averaged 0.9 blocks a contest.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Dream or Fever with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer, no promo code required!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.