The 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge Odds & Preview: Justin Rose
The Charles Schwab Challenge is entering the final round, and Justin Rose is currently in 16th with a score of -3.
Looking to place a bet on Justin Rose at the Charles Schwab Challenge this week? Read on for the betting trends you need before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Justin Rose Insights
- Over his last 17 rounds, Rose has shot better than par on eight occasions, while also carding one bogey-free round and 13 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score twice and a top-10 score three times in his last 17 rounds.
- Rose has registered a score within three shots of the day's best in four of his last 17 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day 10 times.
- Rose has posted one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes in his past five tournaments.
- In his past five tournaments, Rose has posted a score better than average in four of them.
- Rose will look to continue his streak of made cuts to seven by qualifying for the weekend again.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Sign up today for DraftKings and get our new player bonus offer! Once you've signed up, check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Charles Schwab Challenge Insights and Stats
- Rose has two top-five finishes, including one win, in his previous six appearances at this event. His average finishing position has been 23rd.
- Rose made the cut in five of his past six entries in this event.
- Rose finished 33rd in his most recent appearance at this tournament (2023).
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,297 yards in the past year, while Colonial Country Club is set for 7,209 yards.
- The average course Rose has played in the past year (7,258 yards) is 49 yards longer than the course he'll be playing this week (7,209).
Rose's Last Time Out
- Rose finished in the 65th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, with an average of 3.06 strokes.
- He averaged 3.94 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the PGA Championship, which was good enough to place him in the 98th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.18).
- Rose shot better than only 30% of the competitors at the PGA Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5.13 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.96.
- Rose recorded a birdie or better on three of 16 par-3s at the PGA Championship, better than the field average of 1.3.
- On the 16 par-3s at the PGA Championship, Rose recorded three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.8).
- Rose's 13 birdies or better on par-4s at the PGA Championship were more than the field average of 4.5.
- In that most recent outing, Rose's performance on the 48 par-4s included a bogey or worse 10 times (compared to the field's better average, 9.7).
- Rose ended the PGA Championship with a birdie or better on one of eight par-5s, underperforming the field's average, 1.3.
- On the eight par-5s at the PGA Championship, Rose recorded more bogeys or worse (two) than the field average (1.0).
Charles Schwab Challenge Time and Date Info
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Rose Odds to Win: +13000 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Rose's performance prior to the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.