Rays vs. Dodgers: Odds, spread, over/under - May 26
Wander Franco and the Tampa Bay Rays (37-15) face off against Freddie Freeman and the Los Angeles Dodgers (31-20) in the series opener at Tropicana Field on Friday, May 26. The game will begin at 6:40 PM ET.
The Rays are the favorite in this one, at -120, while the underdog Dodgers have +100 odds to play spoiler. The total is 9 runs for this contest.
Rays vs. Dodgers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSSUN
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
- Probable Pitchers: Jalen Beeks - TB (1-2, 4.68 ERA) vs Noah Syndergaard - LAD (1-3, 5.88 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rays vs. Dodgers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted at several sportsbooks.
|Rays Moneyline||Dodgers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-130||+110||-||9.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-120||+100||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-125||+105||-||9||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-115||-105||Dodgers (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Have the desire to wager on the Rays' matchup versus the Dodgers but aren't sure how to get started? We're here to assist you. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are a few of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Rays (-120) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Rays to defeat the Dodgers with those odds, and the Rays emerge with the victory, you'd get back $18.33.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Wander Franco hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings) and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Rays Injury Report|
|Rays vs Dodgers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Dodgers Player Props|
|Rays vs Dodgers Prediction|
Rays vs. Dodgers Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Rays have won 33 out of the 44 games, or 75%, in which they've been favored.
- The Rays have a 33-10 record (winning 76.7% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -120 or shorter.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 54.5% chance of a victory for Tampa Bay.
- The Rays were favored on the moneyline for six of their last 10 games, and they finished 4-2 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), Tampa Bay and its opponents combined to hit the over eight times.
- The Dodgers have been victorious in four of the eight contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This year, the Dodgers have won three of five games when listed as at least +100 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Dodgers have played as underdogs in four of their past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Los Angeles and its opponents are 7-3-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
Rays vs. Dodgers Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Brandon Lowe||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+105)||0.5 (+300)||0.5 (+115)|
|Christian Bethancourt||0.5 (-200)||1.5 (+145)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+170)|
|Isaac Paredes||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+150)||0.5 (+575)||0.5 (+160)|
|Yandy Díaz||1.5 (+185)||1.5 (+105)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+175)|
|Randy Arozarena||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+160)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Rays, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rays Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+650||3rd||1st|
|Win AL East||-190||-||1st|
Think the Rays can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Tampa Bay and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.