Rays vs. Dodgers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Tampa Bay Rays and Jose Siri will take the field against the Los Angeles Dodgers and Freddie Freeman on Friday at 6:40 PM ET in the first game of a three-game series at Tropicana Field.
Bookmakers list the Rays as -120 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Dodgers +100 moneyline odds to win. A 9-run total is set for the contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed Rays gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Rays vs. Dodgers Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSSUN
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Rays Recent Betting Performance
- The Rays have played as the favorite in six of their past 10 games and have won four of those contests.
- The Rays and their opponents have combined to hit the over eight times in their last 10 games with a total.
- The Rays covered in its most recent game with a spread. Tampa Bay games have gone over the total six consecutive times, and the average total during this streak was 8.3 runs.
Read More About This Game
Rays Betting Records & Stats
- The Rays have been favored on the moneyline 44 total times this season. They've finished 33-11 in those games.
- Tampa Bay has a 33-10 record (winning 76.7% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -120 or shorter.
- The Rays have a 54.5% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- Tampa Bay has played in 52 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 31 times (31-18-3).
- The Rays are 5-0-0 against the spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.