Rays vs. Blue Jays: Odds, spread, over/under - May 25
The Tampa Bay Rays (36-15) will lean on Randy Arozarena when they host Bo Bichette and the Toronto Blue Jays (26-24) at Tropicana Field on Thursday, May 25. The first pitch will be thrown at 1:10 PM ET.
The Rays are the favorite in this one, at -185, while the underdog Blue Jays have +150 odds to play spoiler. The total is 8 runs for this game (with -115 odds on the over and -105 odds on the under).
Rays vs. Blue Jays Time and TV Channel
- Date: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
- Probable Pitchers: Zach Eflin - TB (6-1, 3.45 ERA) vs Alek Manoah - TOR (1-4, 5.15 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rays vs. Blue Jays Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup at individual sportsbooks.
|Rays Moneyline||Blue Jays Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-175||+150||-||8||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-185||+150||-||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-179||+150||-||8||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-135||+115||Rays (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Looking to bet on the Rays versus Blue Jays game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Rays (-185) in this matchup, means that you think the Rays will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $15.41 back.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Randy Arozarena get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Rays Injury Report|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Player Props|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rays vs Blue Jays|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Prediction|
Rays vs. Blue Jays Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Rays have won 32 out of the 43 games, or 74.4%, in which they've been favored.
- In games they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -185 or shorter, the Rays have a 20-2 record (winning 90.9% of their games).
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Tampa Bay has a 64.9% chance to win.
- The Rays played as the moneyline favorite for six of their last 10 games, and they went 4-2 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups, Tampa Bay and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total eight times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Blue Jays have been victorious in seven, or 50%, of the 14 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This will be the worst odds to win that sportsbooks have assigned the Blue Jays this season with a +150 moneyline set for this game.
- Over the past 10 games, the Blue Jays have been underdogs twice and split those games 1-1.
- Toronto and its opponents have combined to hit the over seven times in the last 10 games with a total.
Rays vs. Blue Jays Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Brandon Lowe||0.5 (-200)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+333)||0.5 (+140)|
|Josh Lowe||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+425)||0.5 (+210)|
|Harold Ramirez||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+650)||0.5 (+165)|
|Wander Franco||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+180)|
|Francisco Mejía||0.5 (-149)||0.5 (-149)||0.5 (+625)||0.5 (+210)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Rays, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rays Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+650||3rd||1st|
|Win AL East||-190||-||1st|
Think the Rays can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Tampa Bay and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.