Rays vs. Blue Jays Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 25
Thursday's game between the Tampa Bay Rays (36-15) and Toronto Blue Jays (26-24) matching up at Tropicana Field has a projected final score of 5-3 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of the Rays, who is listed as a small favorite by our model. The game will begin at 1:10 PM ET on May 25.
The Rays will give the nod to Zach Eflin (6-1, 3.45 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 7 on the season, and the Blue Jays will turn to Alek Manoah (1-4, 5.15 ERA).
Rays vs. Blue Jays Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 1:10 PM ET
- Where: Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Rays vs. Blue Jays Score Prediction
Our pick for this game is Rays 5, Blue Jays 3.
Total Prediction for Rays vs. Blue Jays
- Total Prediction: Over 8 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
|Rays Injury Report|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Player Props|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rays vs Blue Jays|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Odds|
Rays Performance Insights
- The Rays have played as the favorite in six of their past 10 games and won four of those contests.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Tampa Bay and its opponents have failed to hit the over twice.
- The Rays covered in its most recent game with a spread.
- The Rays have entered the game as favorites 43 times this season and won 32, or 74.4%, of those games.
- Tampa Bay has a record of 20-2 in games when oddsmakers favor them by at least -185 on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Rays have a 64.9% chance to win.
- Tampa Bay is among the highest-scoring teams in the majors, ranking second with 304 total runs this season.
- The Rays' 3.70 team ERA ranks fifth among all league pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 20||Brewers||W 8-4||Zach Eflin vs Eric Lauer|
|May 21||Brewers||L 6-4||Jalen Beeks vs Freddy Peralta|
|May 22||Blue Jays||W 6-4||Trevor Kelley vs Chris Bassitt|
|May 23||Blue Jays||L 20-1||Taj Bradley vs José Berríos|
|May 24||Blue Jays||W 7-3||Shane McClanahan vs Yusei Kikuchi|
|May 25||Blue Jays||-||Zach Eflin vs Alek Manoah|
|May 26||Dodgers||-||TBA vs Noah Syndergaard|
|May 27||Dodgers||-||Josh Fleming vs Clayton Kershaw|
|May 28||Dodgers||-||Taj Bradley vs Gavin Stone|
|May 29||@ Cubs||-||Shane McClanahan vs Marcus Stroman|
|May 30||@ Cubs||-||Zach Eflin vs Jameson Taillon|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.