How to Watch the Heat vs. Celtics: Streaming & TV Channel Info for Eastern Conference Finals Game 5
Published: May. 25, 2023 at 2:31 PM EDT|Updated: May. 25, 2023 at 8:31 PM EDT
The Boston Celtics and the Miami Heat meet in a decisive Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Finals.
Heat vs. Celtics Game Info
- When: Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts
- TV: TNT
- Catch NBA games all season long with Fubo
Heat vs Celtics Additional Info
|Heat Championship Futures|
|Celtics vs Heat Player Props|
|Celtics vs Heat Betting Trends & Stats|
|Celtics vs Heat Odds/Over/Under|
|Celtics vs Heat Prediction|
|Celtics vs Heat Players to Watch|
|Celtics vs Heat Injury Report|
Heat Stats Insights
- The Heat's 46% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Celtics have given up to their opponents.
- This season, Miami has a 25-11 record in games the team collectively shoots higher than 46.3% from the field.
- The Heat are the 27th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Celtics sit at 20th.
- The Heat put up an average of 109.5 points per game, just 1.9 fewer points than the 111.4 the Celtics allow to opponents.
- Miami is 26-8 when it scores more than 111.4 points.
Heat Home & Away Comparison
- At home the Heat are better offensively, putting up 111.4 points per game, compared to 107.5 on the road. But they're not as good defensively, giving up 110.2 points per game at home, and 109.3 away.
- At home Miami is giving up 110.2 points per game, 0.9 more than it is away (109.3).
- At home the Heat are averaging 23.9 assists per game, 0.1 more than on the road (23.8).
|Victor Oladipo||Out For Season||Knee|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.