Rays vs. Blue Jays: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Tampa Bay Rays and Isaac Paredes will take on the Toronto Blue Jays and Danny Jansen on Wednesday at 6:40 PM ET, at Tropicana Field.
The Blue Jays are listed as +140 moneyline underdogs for this matchup against the Rays (-165). Tampa Bay is a 1.5-run favorite (at +115 odds). The over/under is 8 runs for this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed Rays gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Rays vs. Blue Jays Odds & Info
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSSUN
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Rays Recent Betting Performance
- The Rays have played as the favorite in six of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Rays and their opponents are 8-2-0 in their last 10 games with a total.
- Bookmakers have not set a spread for any of the Rays' last 10 games. Tampa Bay's past four contests have gone over the point total, and the average over/under during that stretch was 8.5.
Explore More About This Game
|Rays Injury Report|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Player Props|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Pitching Matchup|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Prediction|
|How to Watch Rays vs Blue Jays|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Odds|
Rays Betting Records & Stats
- The Rays have gone 31-11 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 73.8% of those games).
- Tampa Bay has a 22-3 record (winning 88% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -165 or shorter.
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Rays' implied win probability is 62.3%.
- Tampa Bay has had an over/under set by bookmakers 50 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 29 of those games (29-18-3).
- The Rays have covered 100% of their games this season, going 4-0-0 against the spread.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.