Rays vs. Blue Jays: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Taj Bradley gets the nod for the Tampa Bay Rays on Tuesday at Tropicana Field against Whit Merrifield and the Toronto Blue Jays. First pitch is at 6:40 PM ET in this second game of a four-game series.
The Rays are listed as -110 moneyline favorites in this matchup against the Blue Jays (-110). An 8.5-run over/under is set in the game.
Rep your team with officially licensed Rays gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Rays vs. Blue Jays Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSSUN
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Rays Recent Betting Performance
- In six games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Rays have a record of 3-3.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Rays and their opponents have combined to hit the over eight times.
- Bookmakers have not set a spread for any of the Rays' last 10 games. In three consecutive games, Tampa Bay and its opponent have finished above the over/under, with the average total established by oddsmakers in that span being 8.5 runs.
Read More About This Game
|Rays Injury Report|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Player Props|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Pitching Matchup|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Prediction|
|How to Watch Rays vs Blue Jays|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Odds|
Rays Betting Records & Stats
- The Rays have won 73.8% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (31-11).
- Tampa Bay has gone 32-11 (winning 74.4% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -110 or shorter.
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Rays' implied win probability is 52.4%.
- Tampa Bay has played in 49 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 28 times (28-18-3).
- The Rays have put together a flawless 4-0-0 record against the spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.