Rays vs. Blue Jays Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 23
Tuesday's contest between the Tampa Bay Rays (35-14) and Toronto Blue Jays (25-23) matching up at Tropicana Field has a projected final score of 5-3 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Rays, who is listed as a slight favorite by our model. The game will start at 6:40 PM ET on May 23.
The probable starters are Taj Bradley (3-0) for the Rays and Jose Berrios (3-4) for the Blue Jays.
Rays vs. Blue Jays Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Rays vs. Blue Jays Score Prediction
Our prediction for this contest is Rays 5, Blue Jays 3.
Total Prediction for Rays vs. Blue Jays
- Total Prediction: Under 8.5 runs
Explore More About This Game
|Rays Injury Report|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Player Props|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rays vs Blue Jays|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Odds|
Rays Performance Insights
- In six games over the last 10 matchups when favored by bookmakers, the Rays have a record of 3-3.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Tampa Bay and its opponents have failed to hit the over twice.
- Bookmakers have not set a spread for any of the Rays' last 10 games.
- This season, the Rays have been favored 42 times and won 31, or 73.8%, of those games.
- Tampa Bay has a record of 31-10, a 75.6% win rate, when favored by -120 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The implied probability of a win from the Rays, based on the moneyline, is 54.5%.
- Tampa Bay has scored 296 runs this season, which ranks second in MLB.
- The Rays' 3.40 team ERA ranks second among all MLB pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 18||@ Mets||L 3-2||Taj Bradley vs Tylor Megill|
|May 19||Brewers||W 1-0||Shane McClanahan vs Adrian Houser|
|May 20||Brewers||W 8-4||Zach Eflin vs Eric Lauer|
|May 21||Brewers||L 6-4||Jalen Beeks vs Freddy Peralta|
|May 22||Blue Jays||W 6-4||Trevor Kelley vs Chris Bassitt|
|May 23||Blue Jays||-||Taj Bradley vs José Berríos|
|May 24||Blue Jays||-||Shane McClanahan vs Yusei Kikuchi|
|May 25||Blue Jays||-||Zach Eflin vs Alek Manoah|
|May 26||Dodgers||-||TBA vs Noah Syndergaard|
|May 27||Dodgers||-||Josh Fleming vs Clayton Kershaw|
|May 28||Dodgers||-||Taj Bradley vs Gavin Stone|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.