Heat vs. Celtics: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
Published: May. 23, 2023 at 1:26 PM EDT|Updated: May. 23, 2023 at 6:22 PM EDT
The Miami Heat are 1.5-point favorites heading into a decisive Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Boston Celtics at FTX Arena on Tuesday, starting at 8:30 PM ET on TNT. The Heat hold a 3-0 series lead. The matchup has a point total of 216.5.
Heat vs. Celtics Odds & Info
- When: Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: FTX Arena in Miami, Florida
- TV: TNT
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Heat Betting Records & Stats
- In 47 games this season, Miami and its opponents have scored more than 216.5 combined points.
- Miami has an average point total of 219.3 in its games this year, 2.8 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- The Heat have a 30-52-0 record against the spread this season.
- Miami has been the favorite in 56 games this season and won 35 (62.5%) of those contests.
- This season, Miami has won 33 of its 54 games, or 61.1%, when favored by at least -120 on the moneyline.
- The Heat have a 54.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
Heat vs Celtics Additional Info
|Heat Championship Futures|
|Heat vs Celtics Player Props|
|How to Watch Heat vs Celtics|
|Heat vs Celtics Odds/Over/Under|
|Heat vs Celtics Prediction|
|Heat vs Celtics Players to Watch|
|Heat vs Celtics Injury Report|
Heat vs. Celtics Over/Under Stats (Regular Season)
|Games Over 216.5||% of Games Over 216.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Heat Insights & Trends
- The Heat have an 8-2 record against the spread while finishing 8-2 overall over their last 10 games.
- In their past 10 contests, the Heat have gone over the total seven times.
- Miami has done a better job covering the spread on the road (16-25-0) than it has at home (14-27-0).
- The Heat score just 1.9 fewer points per game (109.5) than the Celtics give up (111.4).
- Miami is 17-17 against the spread and 26-8 overall when scoring more than 111.4 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got a great offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this fantastic first-time player promotion.
Heat vs. Celtics Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Heat vs. Celtics Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.