Francisco Mejía Player Prop Bets: Rays vs. Blue Jays - May 23
Published: May. 23, 2023 at 2:24 PM EDT
On Tuesday, Francisco Mejia (on the back of going 0-for-3) and the Tampa Bay Rays face the Toronto Blue Jays, whose starting pitcher will be Jose Berrios. First pitch is at 6:40 PM ET.
In his most recent game he had a hitless performance (0-for-3) against the Brewers.
Francisco Mejía Game Info & Props vs. the Blue Jays
- Game Day: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Game Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Blue Jays Starter: José Berríos
- TV Channel: BSSUN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -149)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +700)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +210)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +175)
Looking to place a prop bet on Francisco Mejía? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Rays Injury Report|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Player Props|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Pitching Matchup|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Prediction|
|How to Watch Rays vs Blue Jays|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Odds|
Francisco Mejía At The Plate
- Mejia is batting .211 with five doubles, a home run and six walks.
- Mejia has picked up a hit in 10 of 21 games this year, with multiple hits three times.
- He has gone deep in only one game this season.
- Mejia has had an RBI in six games this year.
- In nine of 21 games this year, he has scored, and four of those games included multiple runs.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Francisco Mejía Home/Away Batting Splits
|6 (54.5%)||Games w/1+ Hit||4 (40.0%)|
|1 (9.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (20.0%)|
|4 (36.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||5 (50.0%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (10.0%)|
|3 (27.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||3 (30.0%)|
Blue Jays Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Blue Jays has a collective 9.3 K/9, the seventh-best in the league.
- The Blue Jays' 3.98 team ERA ranks 11th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Blue Jays pitchers combine to rank 25th in baseball in home runs given up (65 total, 1.4 per game).
- Berrios gets the start for the Blue Jays, his 10th of the season. He is 3-4 with a 4.61 ERA and 52 strikeouts through 52 2/3 innings pitched.
- His last time out was on Thursday against the New York Yankees, when the right-hander went 6 2/3 innings, surrendering three earned runs while giving up six hits.
- The 28-year-old's 4.61 ERA ranks 53rd, 1.253 WHIP ranks 43rd, and 8.9 K/9 ranks 33rd among qualifying pitchers this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.