Dream vs. Lynx Injury Report, Betting Odds - May 23
The injury report for the Atlanta Dream (0-1) ahead of their game against the Minnesota Lynx (0-1) currently has only one player on it. The matchup tips at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, May 23 from Target Center.
Atlanta lost on the road to Dallas, 85-78, in its last game. Its top performers were Rhyne Howard (20 PTS, 10 REB, 33.3 FG%, 4-12 from 3PT) and Cheyenne Parker (18 PTS, 11 REB, 3 STL, 50.0 FG%).
Rep your team with officially licensed Dream gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Atlanta Dream Injury Report Today
|Nia Coffey||Out For Season||Knee||3.0||3.0||0.0|
Minnesota Lynx Injury Report Today
Dream vs. Lynx Game Info
- Game Day: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: Twitter, BSNX, and BSSE
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Arena: Target Center
Use our link to sign up for a free trial of Fubo, and start watching live sports without cable today!
Dream Player Leaders (2022)
- Howard contributed 16.2 points per game last season.
- Parker notched 6.2 rebounds per game and Danielle Robinson averaged 3.8 assists per game.
- Howard made 2.5 threes per game a season ago.
- Howard averaged 1.6 steals per game. Parker collected 0.9 blocks a game.
Dream vs. Lynx Betting Info
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Lynx or Dream with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer, no promo code required!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.