The Los Angeles Lakers are 3.5-point favorites heading into a decisive Game 4 of the Western Conference Finals against the Denver Nuggets at Crypto.com Arena on Monday, starting at 8:30 PM ET on ESPN. The Nuggets lead the series 3-0. The matchup has an over/under of 227.5.
Lakers vs. Nuggets Odds & Info
- When: Monday, May 22, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles, California
- TV: ESPN
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Lakers Betting Records & Stats
- In 51 of 82 games this season, Los Angeles and its opponents have combined to score more than 227.5 points.
- Los Angeles has an average point total of 233.8 in its matchups this year, 6.3 more points than this game's over/under.
- The Lakers are 41-41-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, Los Angeles has won 20 out of the 31 games, or 64.5%, in which it has been favored.
- This season, Los Angeles has won 16 of its 22 games, or 72.7%, when favored by at least -160 on the moneyline.
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 61.5% chance of a victory for the Lakers.
Nuggets Betting Records & Stats
- Denver has combined with its opponent to score more than 227.5 points in 40 of 82 games this season.
- The average over/under for Denver's contests this season is 228.3, 0.8 more points than this game's total.
- Denver is 45-37-0 against the spread this year.
- The Nuggets have been chosen as underdogs in 21 games this year and have walked away with the win 10 times (47.6%) in those games.
- This season, Denver has won five of its 12 games, or 41.7%, when it is the underdog by at least +130 on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Denver has a 43.5% chance of pulling out a win.
Lakers vs Nuggets Additional Info
Lakers vs. Nuggets Over/Under Stats (Regular Season)
||Games Over 227.5
||% of Games Over 227.5
||Combined Average PPG
||Average Opponent PPG
||Combined Average Opponent PPG
Additional Lakers Insights & Trends
- The Lakers have a 7-3 record against the spread while going 5-5 overall in their last 10 games.
- Six of Lakers' past 10 games have gone over the total.
- Los Angeles owns a better record against the spread when playing at home (21-20-0) than it does in road games (20-21-0).
- The Lakers average just 4.7 more points per game (117.2) than the Nuggets give up (112.5).
- Los Angeles is 33-20 against the spread and 36-17 overall when scoring more than 112.5 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got a great offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this fantastic first-time player promotion.
Additional Nuggets Insights & Trends
- Denver is 5-5 against the spread and 8-2 overall over its past 10 contests.
- In their past 10 contests, the Nuggets have hit the over six times.
- Denver has been better against the spread at home (25-16-0) than on the road (20-21-0) this year.
- The Nuggets score only 0.8 fewer points per game (115.8) than the Lakers give up (116.6).
- When it scores more than 116.6 points, Denver is 30-11 against the spread and 37-4 overall.
Lakers vs. Nuggets Betting Splits
Lakers and Nuggets Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Lakers vs. Nuggets Point Insights
||Points Scored (PG)
||NBA Rank (PPG)
||ATS Record Scoring AVG+
||Overall Record Scoring AVG+
||Points Allowed (PG)
||NBA Rank (PAPG)
||ATS Record Allowing < AVG
||Overall Record Allowing < AVG
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.