Rays vs. Brewers Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 21
The Tampa Bay Rays (34-13) and Milwaukee Brewers (24-21) will look for batters to prolong hit streaks when they match up Sunday at 1:40 PM ET at Tropicana Field. Yandy Diaz is riding a 13-game streak for the Rays, and Owen Miller has hit in 12 straight games for the Brewers.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Rays will send Jalen Beeks (1-2) to the mound, while Freddy Peralta (4-3) will take the ball for the Brewers.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Rays vs. Brewers Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Sunday, May 21, 2023
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- TV: BSSUN
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Beeks - TB (1-2, 4.70 ERA) vs Peralta - MIL (4-3, 3.72 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Explore More About This Game
|Rays Injury Report|
|Rays vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Brewers Player Props|
|Rays vs Brewers Prediction|
|How to Watch Rays vs Brewers|
|Rays vs Brewers Odds|
Rays Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Jalen Beeks
- The Rays will hand the ball to Beeks (1-2) for his fifth start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched out of the bullpen on Thursday, when he threw one scoreless inning while allowing one hit to the New York Mets.
- The 29-year-old has pitched to a 4.70 ERA this season with 7.4 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.9 walks per nine across 17 games.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Brewers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Freddy Peralta
- Peralta (4-3 with a 3.72 ERA and 50 strikeouts in 46 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Brewers, his ninth of the season.
- In his last appearance on Monday against the St. Louis Cardinals, the righty went 5 1/3 innings, allowing six earned runs while surrendering six hits.
- Over eight games this season, the 26-year-old has a 3.72 ERA and 9.8 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .230 to opposing hitters.
- Peralta is looking to collect his sixth quality start of the year in this matchup.
- Peralta is aiming for his ninth straight outing lasting five or more innings. He averages 5.8 frames per start.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season, the 26-year-old's 3.72 ERA ranks 40th, 1.283 WHIP ranks 47th, and 9.8 K/9 ranks 22nd.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.