Rays vs. Brewers: Odds, spread, over/under - May 21
As they try for the series sweep, Yandy Diaz and the Tampa Bay Rays (34-13) will match up against Christian Yelich and the Milwaukee Brewers (24-21) at Tropicana Field on Sunday, May 21. First pitch is scheduled for 1:40 PM ET.
The favored Rays have -140 moneyline odds against the underdog Brewers, who are listed at +115. The total is 8 runs for the matchup.
Rays vs. Brewers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, May 21, 2023
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- TV: BSSUN
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
- Probable Pitchers: Jalen Beeks - TB (1-2, 4.70 ERA) vs Freddy Peralta - MIL (4-3, 3.72 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rays vs. Brewers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted at several sportsbooks.
|Rays Moneyline||Brewers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-140||+120||-||8||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-140||+115||-||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-135||+115||-||8||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-140||+120||Rays (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Looking to wager on the Rays and Brewers matchup but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick primer. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Rays (-140), for example -- will win. It's that easy! If the Rays bring home the win, and you bet $10, you'd get $17.14 back.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to bet, like player props (will Wander Franco hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Rays Injury Report|
|Rays vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Brewers Player Props|
|Rays vs Brewers Pitching Matchup|
|Rays vs Brewers Prediction|
|How to Watch Rays vs Brewers|
Rays vs. Brewers Betting Trends and Insights
- The Rays have entered the game as favorites 41 times this season and won 31, or 75.6%, of those games.
- In games they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -140 or shorter, the Rays have a record of 28-5 (84.8%).
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Tampa Bay has a 58.3% chance to win.
- The Rays were the moneyline favorite for six of their last 10 games, and they went 3-3 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups -- all had a set run total -- Tampa Bay and its opponents combined to go over the total seven times.
- The Brewers have been underdogs in 19 games this season and have come away with the win nine times (47.4%) in those contests.
- The Brewers have a win-loss record of 6-7 when favored by +115 or worse by sportsbooks this year.
- The Brewers have played as underdogs in six of their past 10 games and have gone 1-5 in those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Milwaukee and its opponents have failed to hit the over six times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rays Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+650||3rd||1st|
|Win AL East||-175||-||1st|
Think the Rays can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Tampa Bay and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.