Heat vs. Celtics Injury Report Today - May 21
The injury report for the Miami Heat (44-38) heading into their Eastern Conference finals game 3 against the Boston Celtics (57-25) currently has two players. The playoff matchup tips at 8:30 PM ET on Sunday, May 21 from FTX Arena.
The Heat will seek another victory over the Celtics following a 111-105 win on Friday. Jimmy Butler led the way with a team-high 27 points in the victory for the Heat, while Jayson Tatum put up 34 points in the loss for the Celtics.
Heat vs Celtics Additional Info
|Heat Championship Futures|
|Celtics vs Heat Player Props|
|Celtics vs Heat Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Celtics vs Heat|
|Celtics vs Heat Odds/Over/Under|
|Celtics vs Heat Prediction|
|Celtics vs Heat Players to Watch|
Miami Heat Injury Report Today
|Victor Oladipo||SG||Out For Season||Knee||10.7||3.1||3.5|
Boston Celtics Injury Report Today
Celtics Injuries: None
Heat vs. Celtics Game Info
- When: Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: FTX Arena in Miami, Florida
- TV: TNT
Heat Season Insights
- The Heat's 109.5 points per game are only 1.9 fewer points than the 111.4 the Celtics give up to opponents.
- Miami is 26-8 when it scores more than 111.4 points.
- The Heat are averaging 110.7 points per game in their past 10 games, compared to their season average of 109.5.
- Miami connects on 1.1 fewer threes per game than the opposition, 12 (16th in the league) compared to its opponents' 13.1.
- The Heat rank 25th in the league averaging 110.4 points per 100 possessions on offense, and defensively are ninth, allowing 110.6 points per 100 possessions.
Heat vs. Celtics Betting Info
Want to place a bet on this matchup? Get a first deposit bonus when you sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link today!
Rep your team with officially licensed Heat gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.