Heat vs. Celtics: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
Published: May. 21, 2023 at 1:23 PM EDT|Updated: May. 21, 2023 at 6:22 PM EDT
The Boston Celtics are 4.5-point favorites heading into Game 3 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Miami Heat at FTX Arena on Sunday, starting at 8:30 PM ET on TNT. The Heat lead the series 2-0. The matchup has a point total of 214.5.
Heat vs. Celtics Odds & Info
- When: Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: FTX Arena in Miami, Florida
- TV: TNT
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Heat Betting Records & Stats
- Miami has combined with its opponent to score more than 214.5 points in 52 of 82 games this season.
- The average over/under for Miami's outings this season is 219.3, 4.8 more points than this game's total.
- Miami has a 30-52-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Heat have been underdogs in 23 games this season and have come away with the win seven times (30.4%) in those contests.
- Miami has a record of 3-8, a 27.3% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by +150 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Miami has a 40% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
Heat vs Celtics Additional Info
|Heat Championship Futures|
|Celtics vs Heat Player Props|
|How to Watch Celtics vs Heat|
|Celtics vs Heat Odds/Over/Under|
|Celtics vs Heat Prediction|
|Celtics vs Heat Players to Watch|
|Celtics vs Heat Injury Report|
Heat vs. Celtics Over/Under Stats (Regular Season)
|Games Over 214.5||% of Games Over 214.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Heat Insights & Trends
- Miami has gone 8-2 over its past 10 contests, with an 8-2 record against the spread during that span.
- In their past 10 contests, the Heat have gone over the total seven times.
- This season, Miami is 14-27-0 at home against the spread (.341 winning percentage). Away, it is 16-25-0 ATS (.390).
- The Heat's 109.5 points per game are just 1.9 fewer points than the 111.4 the Celtics allow.
- Miami is 17-17 against the spread and 26-8 overall when it scores more than 111.4 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got a great offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this fantastic first-time player promotion.
Heat vs. Celtics Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Heat vs. Celtics Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.