Heat vs. Celtics Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - Eastern Conference Finals Game 3
Published: May. 21, 2023 at 2:54 PM EDT|Updated: May. 21, 2023 at 8:54 PM EDT
The Boston Celtics are 4.5-point favorites heading into Game 3 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Miami Heat at FTX Arena on Sunday, starting at 8:30 PM ET on TNT. The Heat lead the series 2-0.
Buy gear from your favorite teams and players NOW at Fanatics!
Heat vs. Celtics Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, May 21, 2023
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: TNT
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Venue: FTX Arena
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Heat with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Heat vs. Celtics Score Prediction
- Prediction: Celtics 113 - Heat 111
Heat vs Celtics Additional Info
|Heat Championship Futures|
|Celtics vs Heat Player Props|
|Celtics vs Heat Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Celtics vs Heat|
|Celtics vs Heat Odds/Over/Under|
|Celtics vs Heat Players to Watch|
|Celtics vs Heat Injury Report|
Spread & Total Prediction for Heat vs. Celtics
- Pick ATS: Heat (+ 4.5)
- Pick OU:
- The Celtics (44-35-3 ATS) have covered the spread 53.7% of the time, 17.1% more often than the Heat (30-48-4) this year.
- When the spread is set as 4.5 or more this season, Boston (24-28-1) covers a higher percentage of those games when it is the favorite (45.3%) than Miami (5-8) does as the underdog (38.5%).
- Boston and its opponents have exceeded the over/under 52.4% of the time this season (43 out of 82). That's more often than Miami and its opponents have (40 out of 82).
- The Celtics have a .716 winning percentage as a moneyline favorite (53-21) this season, higher than the .333 winning percentage for the Heat as a moneyline underdog (8-16).
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Heat Performance Insights
- In 2022-23, Miami is worst in the NBA offensively (109.5 points scored per game) but second-best on defense (109.8 points allowed).
- This season the Heat are ranked 25th in the league in assists at 23.8 per game.
- Beyond the arc, the Heat are 16th in the NBA in 3-pointers made per game (12). They are fourth-worst in 3-point percentage at 34.4%.
- In 2022-23, Miami has taken 40.8% percent of its shots from beyond the arc, and 59.2% percent from inside it. In terms of made shots, 30.5% of Miami's buckets have been 3-pointers, and 69.5% have been 2-pointers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.