Rays vs. Brewers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Josh Lowe and the Tampa Bay Rays will aim to out-hit Owen Miller and the Milwaukee Brewers at Tropicana Field on Saturday at 4:10 PM ET.
The Rays are favored in this one, at -210, while the underdog Brewers have +170 odds to upset. An 8.5-run total has been listed in this game.
Rep your team with officially licensed Rays gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Rays vs. Brewers Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Rays Recent Betting Performance
- The Rays have played as the favorite in six of their past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Rays and their opponents have combined to hit the over six times.
- Sportsbooks have not set a spread for any of the Rays' last 10 games.
Read More About This Game
|Rays Injury Report|
|Rays vs Brewers Player Props|
|Rays vs Brewers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rays vs Brewers|
|Rays vs Brewers Odds|
|Rays vs Brewers Prediction|
Rays Betting Records & Stats
- The Rays have won 75% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (30-10).
- Tampa Bay has played in 10 games as moneyline favorites with odds of -210 or shorter and won them all.
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Rays' implied win probability is 67.7%.
- Tampa Bay has played in 46 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 25 times (25-18-3).
- The Rays have a 4-0-0 record ATS this season (covering 100% of the time).
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.