Rays Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
The Tampa Bay Rays (99-63) are currently +2200 to win the World Series, among the top half of teams (ninth) in Major League Baseball. They have the best odds in terms of winning the AL East, at +600.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Rays MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+2200||9th||(+2200, bet $100 to win $2200)|
|To Win the AL East||+600||-||(+600, bet $100 to win $600)|
Think the Rays can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rays Team Stats
- The 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Rays pitching staff ranks fourth in the majors.
- Tampa Bay has a 3.87 team ERA that ranks fifth among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Rays have a 52-13 record in games this season when they hit at least two home runs.
- Tampa Bay is 37-3 in games this season when it has had five or more extra-base hits.
- The Rays have gone 51-23 in games when they strike out at least 10 batters.
- Tampa Bay has a 70-19 record in games this season when it gives up three or fewer earned runs (89 times).
Rays Next Game Information
Rays Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Randy Arozarena||+10000||-||-||.255/.365/.426 23 HR 84 RBI|
|Yandy Díaz||+15000||-||-||.330/.410/.522 22 HR 78 RBI|
|Brandon Lowe||+20000||-||-||.231/.328/.443 21 HR 69 RBI|
|Jose Siri||+25000||-||-||.222/.267/.494 25 HR 56 RBI|
|Isaac Paredes||+30000||-||-||.250/.352/.488 31 HR 98 RBI|
|Zach Eflin||-||+20000||-||16-8 3.50 ERA 9.4 K/9|
|Shane McClanahan||-||+3000||-||11-2 3.29 ERA 9.5 K/9|
|Tyler Glasnow||-||+20000||-||10-7 3.60 ERA 12.2 K/9|
|Drew Rasmussen||-||+6600||-||4-2 2.62 ERA 9.5 K/9|
|Curtis Mead||-||-||+15000||.253/.326/.349 1 HR 5 RBI|
Rays' Top Players
- Yandy Diaz is hitting .330 with 22 home runs, 95 runs scored, 78 RBI, and a 10.8% walk rate this season.
- So far this season, Isaac Paredes has contributed to the team's lineup by hitting .250/.352/.488 with 24 doubles, 31 home runs, 58 walks and 98 RBI.
- At the plate, Randy Arozarena is hitting .255/.365/.426 with 23 home runs, 84 RBI, and a 12.2% walk rate. He has also tacked on 22 stolen bases.
- Josh Lowe owns a .833 OPS this season, as he has hit .292/.335/.498 with 32 doubles, 20 home runs, 31 walks and 98 RBI. He has also swiped 32 bases.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.