Discovering the Nature of the Suncoast at the Carlton Reserve
Published: Aug. 31, 2022 at 7:49 AM EDT
SARASOTA, Fla. (WWSB) - It’s like magic. Turn it on and fresh water pours out to drink or wash up. But where does it come from? For much of the Suncoast, the answer is just past the edge of civilization in a land full of water and history.
Do you have an idea for Discovering the Suncoast? Send an email to Discovering@MySuncoast.com! Tell me what’s unique and interesting in your part of Paradise!
You can watch previous episodes of Discovering the Suncoast online here: https://www.mysuncoast.com/content/community/discovering-the-suncoast/
Discovering the Suncoast airs live on ABC7 on these dates and times:
- 6:40 a.m. Wednesday on Good Morning Suncoast
- 9:30 a.m. Wednesday on Suncoast View
- 4 p.m. Wednesday on ABC7 News
- 7:40 a.m. Saturday on Good Morning Suncoast Weekends (with special bonus features!)
- 11 p.m. Sunday on ABC7 News
Copyright 2022 WWSB. All rights reserved.