South Florida balcony fire possibly started by fireworks
LAUDERHILL, Fla. (WWSB) - A man received minor injuries Monday when fireworks apparently set his South Florida balcony on fire.
Lauderhill and Sunrise firefighters responded to the fire in Broward County.
In a tweet, the Lauderhill Fire Department said the cause of the fire may have been caused by fireworks landing on the balcony.
The fire is still currently under investigation.
Lauderhill & Sunrise units responded to a fire earlier this evening in the area of the 2100 block of NW 59th Terrace. Fire possibly started by fireworks landing in a balcony. 1 adult male was transported with minor injuries. Fire is under investigation. @LHFireOPSChief pic.twitter.com/kNFUJWsuKd— Lauderhill Fire PIO (@LauderhillFDPIO) July 5, 2022
Copyright 2022 WWSB. All rights reserved.