Water line repair causes outage, boil notice in Venice
VENICE, Fla. (WWSB) - Residents in Venice’s Bay Indies community are without water Tuesday because of a water line repair, the city said Tuesday.
Water service is expected to be restored by 4 p.m., the City of Venice says.
The affected areas will be required to boil water, or use bottled water, for drinking and cooking purposes until the boil water advisory has been rescinded after a minimum of 72 hours.
The affected areas are:
- 409 through 441 Bimini (odd numbered addresses only)
- 410 through 442 Cobia (even only)
- 900 through 943 W. Roseau
- 902 through 942 W. Sand Cay (even only)
- 901 through 926 W. Uplands
- 900 through 932 W. Trinidad
- 901 through 937 W. Windemere
- 900 through 936 Xanadu
- 872 through 940 Zacapa (even only)
- 901 through 941 W. Ybor
- 873 through 897 Exuma (odd only)
For more information, please call the Venice Utilities Department at 941-480-3333.
Copyright 2022 WWSB. All rights reserved.