SARASOTA, Fla. (WWSB) - All tennis courts owned and operated by the City of Sarasota will re-open Friday, May 15.
This is in addition to the Payne Park Tennis Center.
- Tennis Courts open May 15, 2020
- Follow park hours: Gillespie Park and Pioneer Park Tennis Courts follow park hours 5 am – 11 pm; Arlington Park & Aquatic Complex Tennis Courts will be open from 8:00 am until 9:30 pm daily.
- Excluding doubles play at this time, players will be asked to adhere to safe playing policies as recommended by the United States Tennis Association.
- Two (2) players per court to maintain six feet social distancing
- Each player must have a new can of balls that only he/she will touch; consider different color balls or marking your balls
- Players are to remain on one side of the court and remain 6 feet apart when taking breaks
- Players are asked to press the ball against their foot with the racket, lift up quickly, and hit to opponent
Please visit www.LetsPlaySarasota.com for a complete list of reopening policies, for the Payne Park Tennis Center.