SARASOTA, Fla. (WWSB) - After the Monday afternoon update from the Florida Department of Health there are now 856 combined total cases of of coronavirus (COVID-19) on the Suncoast.
There are 533 confirmed cases in Manatee County and 323 confirmed cases in Sarasota County.
Many of these cases have been discovered throughout nursing homes, assisted living facilities and other long term care facilities.
The following is a list of those facilities in both Manatee and Sarasota Counties that have coronavirus cases as of April 27, 2020.
Manatee County Locations:
- Braden River Rehabilitation Center Llc
- Bradenton Health Care
- Brookdale Bradenton Gardens
- Casa Mora Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
- Life Care Center of Sarasota
- Manatee Springs Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
- Neurorestorative Florida
- Residence at Bay Vue
- Riviera Palms Rehabilitation Center
- Surrey Place Healthcare and Rehabilitation
- Westminster Point Pleasant Manatee
Sarasota County Locations:
- Arden Courts of Sarasota
- Bay Breeze Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Beneva Lakes Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center
- Brookdale Deer Creek Sarasota
- Consulate Health Care of Sarasota
- Crossbreeze Care Center
- Glenridge on Palmer Ranch Inc.
- Magnolia Acres
- Magnolia Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Pines of Sarasota
- Plymouth Harbor Incorporated
- Sarasota Point Rehabilitation Center Sarasota
- Springs at Lake Pointe Woods
- Sunnyside Nursing Home