SARASOTA (WWSB) - There are eight new nonstop flights at the Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport. The announcement was made on Tuesday, at 9:00 a.m.
The new year-round route to Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport (SRQ) :
- Knoxville, Tennessee via McGhee Tyson Airport (TYS) – beginning November 21, 2019 with fares as low as $59.*
The new seasonal routes include:
- St. Louis, Missouri via MidAmerica St. Louis Airport (BLV) – beginning November 15, 2019 with fares as low as $69.*
- Des Moines, Iowa via Des Moines International Airport (DSM) – beginning November 23, 2019 with fares as low as $79.
- Rockford, Illinois via Chicago Rockford International Airport (RFD) – beginning November 23, 2019 with fares as low as $69.*
- Flint, Michigan via Bishop International Airport (FNT) – beginning November 24, 2019 with fares as low as $69.*
- Fort Wayne, Indiana via Fort Wayne International Airport (FWA) – beginning November 24, 2019 with fares as low as $69.*
- Louisville, Kentucky via Louisville Muhammad Ali International Airport (SDF) – beginning November 25, 2019 with fares as low as $59.*
- South Bend, Indiana via South Bend International Airport (SBN) – beginning November 25, 2019 with fares as low as $69.*
It’s important to note that the prices listed from Allegiant are being called “introductory” to celebrate the new routes. Allegiant says the flights MUST be purchased by August 14, 2019 and the travel dates have to be by May 12, 2020. Allegiant also says that seats and dates are limited and the introductory fares are not available on all flights.
Allegiant also says, “Fare rules, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice. Optional baggage charges and additional restrictions may apply.”
The new nonstop routes will operate twice weekly.