SARASOTA, Fla. (WWSB) - Manatee County Sheriff’s Office arrested a 20-year-old Bradenton man last week for allegedly having a large amounts of drugs in his home.
On Wednesday, June 19, 2019 around 12:30 in the afternoon Manatee County Sheriff’s Office say they executed a search warrant at a home on the 700 block of Rosemary Circle in Bradenton. Deputies say they’ve been investigating the sale of drugs from the home for months with the Special Investigation Division.
Inside, deputies say they found various controlled substances, a “small marijuana grow[ing] operation," and several firearms from a safe that they also contained contraband.
Michael Olson was arrested and charged with the possession of ecstasy with the intent to sell, possession of suboxone, with the intent to sell, possession of THC Extract with the intent to sell, possession of THC Oil With the intent to sell, possession of marijuana with the intent to sell, possession of alprazolam with the intent to sell, possession of cocaine, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Deputies say the following was found in Olson’s home:
- 3604.7 grams of marijuana (to include four marijuana plants)
- 293.7 grams of THC extract and wax
- 64.8 grams of hydrocodone
- 21.9 grams of psilocybin (mushrooms)
- 10.5 grams of alprazolam (xanax)
- 6.3 grams of MDMA
- 4.9 grams of an unknown substance
- 1.5 grams of cocaine
- 0.5 grams of suboxone
- 0.2 grams of oxycodone
- 8 firearms (to include four handguns, three rifles, and one shotgun)
- Miscellaneous drug paraphernalia