Officials: Animal died, four adults displaced after fire started from a dryer in a Bradenton home

Bradenton Overnight House Fire

BRADENTON, Fla. (WWSB) - A family was displaced Monday morning after officials believe the fire started from a dryer in a Bradenton home.

The fire was located around the 2100 block of 8th Avenue East around 1:10 a.m. Bradenton Fire Department says when they arrived to the scene, the house was fully engulfed in flames. Luckily, the family managed to evacuate the home unharmed.

ABC7′s Emily Kinzer said Fire Marshall’s are ruling the fire as an accident and says they don’t know if it was a faulty dryer, but they were just able to pinpoint it to that area. Four adults have been displaced and one animal killed. There may possibly a second animal death, but the fire marshal has not confirmed this yet.

The Red Cross is currently assisting the family.

Copyright 2019 WWSB. All rights reserved.