SARASOTA (WWSB) - LongHorn Steakhouse’s Grilled Filet
Inspired by LongHorn Steakhouse’s Flo’s Filet, a lean, yet succulent tender center-cut filet with mouth-watering buttery texture and subtle flavor that is hand-seasoned and cooked to perfection.
· 4 8 oz. filets
· 3 tablespoons salt
· 1 tablespoon pepper
· 1 tablespoon granulated onion
· 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
· 1 teaspoon of canola oil
- LongHorn Steakhouse’s 8 oz. filets are grilled on a flat-top grill, similar to a cast iron pan or griddle that can be used at home.
- Heat the pan to medium-high heat.
- Season steaks with salt, pepper, granulated onion and garlic powder.
- Add canola oil to the griddle.
- Place seasoned steaks on griddle.
- Grill to your desired degree of doneness, flipping the steak every 3 to 4 minutes.
- If you’d prefer to have your steaks boldly seasoned and expertly grilled by the Grill Masters, visit LongHorn Steakhouse!
Recipe serves four.