- 1 pound Grouper Cheeks
- 1 clove Garlic-finely minced
- ½ cup Roughly Chopped Cilantro
- 2 Limes 1-halved, 1-Juiced, 1 cut into wedges
- Kosher salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 ½ tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 Jalapeno Finely Diced
- ¼ cup Oil - (avocado or olive oil)
- 8 Fresh Corn Tortillas - WARM
- In a large bowl place the Grouper Cheeks (or any fish you like) and Add the Lime Juice, Salt, Pepper, Chili Powder and Jalapeño. Toss gently all the ingredients on the fish till mixed.
- Place Sauté Pan on Stove on Medium high for 1 minute and then add the oil. Let heat up for 1-2 minutes and add the garlic.
- Cook garlic for about 30 -60 seconds and add the fish.
- Sauté Fish for about 5 minutes until cooked through. Add the chopped Cilantro at the end.
- Take the Slaw and put a tablespoon on the Corn tortillas - then the fish - then the guacamole and Fresh Salsa
- Top with a few more cilantro leaves and serve with a wedge of Lime
- 1 cup Shredded Carrots
- 1 cup Shredded Broccoli
- 1 cup Shredded Brussel Sprouts
- 1/2 cup Kohlrabi - Optional if available.
- 1 Jalapeño Seeded and Minced
- ½ Medium Red Onion - Thinly Sliced
- ¼ Cup Craisins
- ¼ Cup Sunflower Seeds - Unsalted - Raw
- ¼ cup Cider Vinegar
- 1 Lime Zested and Juiced
- ½ tsp Kosher Salt
- 2 Tbls Sugar
- ½ tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- ½ tsp Cracked Black Pepper
- 2 Tbls Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In a Large Mixing Bowl combine SHREDDED Carrots, Broccoli Brussel Sprouts and Kohlrabi, Jalapeño, Red Onion, Craisins and Sunflower Seeds.
- In a small saucepan, add the vinegar, lime zest, lime juice, salt, sugar red pepper flakes, and cracked black pepper. Bring to a boil over low heat, stirring to dissolve the sugar, for about 1 minute. Remove from heat and allow to cool about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the olive oil to the vinegar mixture, pour over the vegetables and toss together to combine. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Sprinkle a few more Sunflower Seeds and Craisins on Top for Garnish.
- 1 cup Rice (Any Long Grain Rice)
- 1 ¼ cup Chicken Broth
- 1 cup Diced Tomatoes (can be canned in juice)
- ½ Onion
- ½ Red or Green Pepper (optional)
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 Jalepeno (Optional)
- 2 tsp Salt and Pepper
- 1 CUP Black Beans
- ¼ bunch Cilantro Fine Chopped
- Saute Onions, Pepper, garlic and cumin and jalepenos until onion is just about translucent.
- Add rice and sauté another 3 minutes until rice starts to brown.
- Add the chicken broth, salt and tomatoes and bring to a boil.
- Immediately turn down and simmer for 20 minutes. Fluff with Fork.
- Add Cooked Beans and Chopped Cilantro. Fluff with Fork