SARASOTA (WWSB) - TAPAS 1 Beer Meatloaf
· 1 1/2 lb. pounds ground beef
· ½ lb. cooked beef heart cut into fine dice
· 2 eggs, beaten
· 1 cup panko bread crumbs
· ½ cup of craft beer
· ½ of small onion fine dice
· 2 cloves of garlic fine dice
· ½ cup of good grated cheese
· 1 teaspoon fresh chopped herbs (basil)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix together ground beef, beef heart, eggs, bread crumbs and other ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Press into a 9x5 inch loaf pan and cover loosely with foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven approximately 1 hour, or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).