SARASOTA (WWSB) - Early voting for the March 12 Town of Longboat Key and Holiday Park Park and Recreation District elections will begin Monday, March 4 continue through Saturday, March 9, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. daily.
The Sarasota County Supervisor of Elections Ron Turner announced today.
During the early voting period:
- Longboat Key voters may cast their ballots at the Longboat Key Town Hall, 501 Bay Isles Road, Longboat Key.
- Holiday Park voters may cast their ballots at the Supervisor of Elections Office, 13640 Tamiami Trail (Biscayne Plaza), North Port.
Florida Law requires voters to present a current and valid photo and signature ID prior to voting. Acceptable IDs include the following:
- Florida driver license
- Florida ID card issued by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
- U.S. passport
- Debit or credit card
- Military ID
- Student ID
- Retirement center ID
- Neighborhood association ID
- Public assistance ID
- Veteran health ID issued by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- License to carry a concealed weapon pursuant to s.790.06 F.S.
- Employee ID issued by any branch, department, or agency of the federal government, state, a county or a municipality
If your photo ID does not include your signature, you will be asked to provide a second ID that has your signature. A voter who appears at a polling location without photo and signature ID will be allowed to vote a provisional ballot.
Voters who have questions may contact the supervisor of elections office at 941.861.8619 or visit SarasotaVotes.com.