Prawn & Kale Salad | Apollonia Grill
- Kale Lettuce
- Green Leaf Lettuce
- 2-3 Campari Tomatoes or Cherry Tomatoes
- ¼ Onion Thinly sliced
- 1-2 Lemons
- 6-8 Large Prawns
- Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 2 Tablespoon cold water (optional)
- 1 tablespoon Fresh dill
- Salt and pepper
- Wash and rinse well lettuces. Drain well and place in a cutting board.
- Chop the kale lettuce into ¼ inch strips or to your desired size. Chop the green leaf lettuce slightly larger. Be sure to drain all access water off as the dressing with not stick to the lettuce.
- For the vinaigrette, combine all ingredients into a bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour the dressing over the lettuce and mix with your hands. Add as much dressing as desired.
- In a skillet heat up a touch of olive oil. Pat the shrimp dry and drizzle with a touch of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Sear the she shrimp for about 2-3 minutes on each side. Take off the pan and drizzle with lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.