SARASOTA, FL (WWSB) - For reviews, recipes, cooking tips and more, visit MySuncoast Dining at www.mysuncoast.com/dining
- 4 Thick bone in pork Chops
- 8oz sliced Mushrooms
- 2 Tablespoons Ghee
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- ¼ Cup Cooking Sherry
- Season Salt / Blk Pepper
- 2 Teaspoons Minced Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons Half and Half
- Pinch Dried Oregano
- 1 Can Cream of mushroom soup
- In a large skillet add Oil and Ghee.
- Add seasoned pork chops. Brown on each side
- Stack chops in the skillet to one side of skillet.
- Add Mushrooms and garlic. Allow the mushrooms to brown a little and add sherry.
- Simmer for a few minutes
- In a bowl mix cream of mushroom soup, half and half and oregano.
- Place all chops in a single layer in the skillet.
- Pour Cream of mushroom on top and place in a 350 degrees preheat oven for about 30 minutes or until the pork has reached 145 for med rare or 160 for well done.