As featured on
Global warming, climate change may be having an impact on West Nile virus, because the warmer winters means that there are more mosquitoes in the following year.
Pinellas County officials are repeating warnings to residents about West Nile virus, saying they have had 19 cases of the mosquito-borne illness in chickens so far this year.
- Sarasota woman overdoses on heroin in store bathroom with 4-year-old
- Woman crashes car into Sarasota home
- Surveillance Video: Sarasota man caught looking up women's skirts in Walmart
- Home surveillance video captures Sarasota burglary suspect
- Update: Names released in early morning fatal accident on Tamiami Trail
- Toddler found alone near busy roadway while Nokomis woman sleeps
- Trump to meet with victims of OSU attack, resume road show
- Man killed, child seriously injured after vehicle flips on I-75
- Yearlong sting results in 2 arrests at nuisance house in Venice
- Sheriff: Bradenton middle school student had loaded gun, pot in backpack