As featured on
Global warming, climate change may be having an impact on West Nile virus, because the warmer winters means that there are more mosquitoes in the following year.
Pinellas County officials are repeating warnings to residents about West Nile virus, saying they have had 19 cases of the mosquito-borne illness in chickens so far this year.
- Snooty the manatee has died at 69 years old
- Shots fired at Sarasota business during armed robbery
- Driver killed after F-150 became airborne over ditch on SR-64
- 24-year-old man arrested after fight leads to stabbing at Siesta Key nightclub
- Sarasota couple arrested for trafficking drugs
- Cops: Domestic related incident shuts down roads in North Port
- The man convicted of murdering Carlie Brucia will get a new sentencing phase trial
- Grandparents arrested after boy left at rest stop in FL
- Driver dies after car flips over median guardrail on I-75
- Frontier Airlines adds 11 new destinations at Tampa International Airport