Popular Snake Island Near the Mouth of Venice and Nokomis Jetties is Eroding Away.
As featured on
- Trump's Indonesian business partner slapped with travel ban
- Northern Ireland party leader Arlene Foster says details of the deal with UK Conservatives will be published
- Northern Ireland Party leaders say agreement with Conservatives will offer stable British government
- UK prime minister says Northern Ireland party shares 'desire to ensure strong government'
- 10 Things to Know for Today
- The Latest: UK Conservatives, N Ireland party strike deal
- Victim, family hold protest after sex offender moves in next door
- UK Conservatives, Northern Ireland Party sign deal to back Prime Minister Theresa May's government
- 3 accused in child's death to appear in court Monday
- IS fighters launch counterattacks in west Mosul neighborhood
- Allegiant offers 5 new nonstop destinations through Punta Gorda Airport
- Man kills his 2 children, then hangs himself
- Boy dies after being shot by brother in Bradenton
- Watch: 2 cars involved during Monday's shooting in Sarasota
- 'No Swim' advisory issued for 2 locations in Venice
- Nokomis man beat woman until she was unconscious, officials say
- Large Diamondback Rattlesnake caught near residential area in Englewood
- Video: Shark swims very close to shore and beachgoers
- 12-foot pilot whale washes ashore at Point of Rocks Beach
- Armed robbery at RaceTrac gas station in Sarasota Co.