BRADENTON--- An anonymous Good Samaritan, or in this case, a secret Santa, has given the best gift of all this year to a little dog named, Bandit.
As featured on
- South Korea to buy American gas, build new factories in US
- Ohio Senate passes bill named for woman set on fire by ex
- Vatican says finance reforms will continue in Cardinal George Pell's absence, expresses respect for Australian justice.
- Cardinal George Pell takes leave, but doesn't resign as Vatican finance czar after being charged with sex assault.
- Vietnam puts prominent blogger on trial for anti-state acts
- Police: Man cited for keeping wild deer in New York house
- Police: Man dragged out of car, beaten in road rage attack
- Owner of loose bull that caused fatal crash gets probation
- US quietly publishes once-expunged papers on 1953 Iran coup
- West-Current Conditions
- Rollover crash causes major backup on I-75 northbound in Sarasota Co.
- Armed robbery at RaceTrac gas station in Sarasota Co.
- Total awards offered increased by $5k for info on beaten tortoises in LWR
- 'No Swim' advisory issued for 2 locations in Venice
- 12-foot pilot whale washes ashore at Point of Rocks Beach
- Car flips twice, becomes engulfed in flames after head-on crash on US 301
- 75-year-old bicyclist hit by car on Washington Boulevard in Sarasota
- Passenger in SUV shot multiple times at another car in Sarasota
- Police recover body off of Holmes Beach
- Boy fatally shot by his brother inside Bradenton home