Manatee County School Board members learning just days ago of a huge budget short fall from last school year, and now, the question is, who will pay the price for this oversight?
As featured on
BRADENTON, Fla. - It's being called a nine million dollar mistake. Manatee County School Board members learned just days ago of a huge budget short fall from last school year, and now, the question is, who will pay the price for this oversight?
- Mixed signals from Trump White House on health care strategy
- The Latest: Norris goes low in first Open round of day
- Reward tops $100K: Where did it come from and who gets it?
- Annemiek Van Vleuten wins La Course
- The Latest: Luke Rowe first to start in Tour TT
- Spain rescues 57 migrants from 2 boats in Mediterranean
- The Latest: Turkish quake victim's father on Greek island
- The Latest: Activists say Idlib province in Syria calm
- Tropical Weather-Atlantic
- The Latest: New protests planned in Poland over court law
- Shots fired at Sarasota business during armed robbery
- Driver killed after F-150 became airborne over ditch on SR-64
- Couple steals $2K of merchandise from Walmart (Caught on Cam)
- Cops: Domestic related incident shuts down roads in North Port
- Sarasota man passes out behind the wheel with toddler in the car
- 44-year-old sex offender moves to Venice
- 1-year-old found dead inside unlocked hot car in FL
- The man convicted of murdering Carlie Brucia will get a new sentencing phase trial
- Grandparents arrested after boy left at rest stop in FL
- Frontier Airlines adds 11 new destinations at Tampa International Airport