Sarasota city commissioners voted last night to use the city's renewable energy fund to help cover financial shortfalls.
- The Latest: Italy spurs EU Rome summit to do more for jobs
- The Latest: Mickelson heads into weekend at Match Play
- Colombia official says Venezuela raid may be tied to crisis
- Dow Jones Averages
- AP-NYSE Transactions
- Lawyer: Man charged in Detroit cop shootings is 'delusional'
- AP-NASD Transactions
- Storms could spawn tornadoes across parts of Midwest, South
- Apple: Software flaws in latest WikiLeaks docs are all fixed
- Highway crash on I-75 kills entire family traveling from Georgia
- New Death Penalty Law Could Mean Re-Sentencing of Carlie Brucia's Killer
- One person ejected after 3 vehicle crash in North Port
- Water main break shuts down US 41 in Sarasota
- Police: Employee gets attacked by woman at North Port Walmart
- IMG Academy career fair looks to fill over 250 positions
- Sarasota Farmer's Market relocates due to construction
- 104 suspects arrested during undercover prostitution investigation
- 'Wheel of Fortune' epic fail might be worst ever
- Booker Middle School student found on school bus with a firearm
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.