Signs and symptoms for Lyme Disease
As featured on
Lyme Disease originated in Lyme, Connecticut, so it's no surprise that we don't hear much about it. But Suncoast residents may want to pay attention to a tell-tale sign that you may have come in contact with a disease carrying tick.
- Western Digital says JV partner Toshiba's complaints harmful
- Israel's ex-PM Ehud Olmert granted early release from prison
- Israel parole board grants former Prime Minister Ehud Olmert early release on 27-month corruption sentence
- Arizona braces for winds as wildfires sweep West
- NATO agrees to send more troop trainers to Afghanistan
- South Korea to buy American gas, build new factories in US
- Ohio Senate passes bill named for woman set on fire by ex
- Vatican says finance reforms will continue in Cardinal George Pell's absence, expresses respect for Australian justice.
- Cardinal George Pell takes leave, but doesn't resign as Vatican finance czar after being charged with sex assault.
- Vietnam puts prominent blogger on trial for anti-state acts
- Rollover crash causes major backup on I-75 northbound in Sarasota Co.
- Armed robbery at RaceTrac gas station in Sarasota Co.
- Total awards offered increased by $5k for info on beaten tortoises in LWR
- 'No Swim' advisory issued for 2 locations in Venice
- 12-foot pilot whale washes ashore at Point of Rocks Beach
- Car flips twice, becomes engulfed in flames after head-on crash on US 301
- 75-year-old bicyclist hit by car on Washington Boulevard in Sarasota
- Passenger in SUV shot multiple times at another car in Sarasota
- Police recover body off of Holmes Beach
- Boy fatally shot by his brother inside Bradenton home