We got a sobering reminder of the dangers of disgarded fishing line to Suncoast wildlife this past weekend. Beggar the dolphin was found dead and Mote Marine Lab scientists found several fishing hooks and line inside the animal. That's what makes a weekend event so important. On Saturday, volunteers will be collecting old fishing line, hooks and other items that could potentially harm our wildlife.
- Global Jewish group celebrates new Central Europe office
- The Latest: Memorial outside nightclub mourns slain man
- Swedish soldier drowns in vehicle after sinking in icy river
- Oklahoma officer critically hurt in traffic-stop shooting
- Le Pen: I will quit office if French reject eurozone exit
- Massive gold coin worth millions stolen from German museum
- Third life sentence requested for 'Carlos the Jackal'
- Scottish kickboxer dead of heatstroke ahead of Thai match
- The Latest: Russian opposition leader Navalny gets jail term
- The Latest: Multiple rounds of severe storms in US forecast
- Accident Saturday morning causes one fatality in Manatee County
- Highway crash on I-75 kills entire family traveling from Georgia
- Sprint car driver dies after crash during race at DeSoto Speedway
- Update: US 41 in Sarasota is back open after a water main break
- Detectives: Booker Middle School students stole guns from homes
- Police: Employee gets attacked by woman at North Port Walmart
- Video: Gator eats player's golf ball in Charlotte Co.
- Missing man's body discovered in east Manatee County
- IMG Academy career fair looks to fill over 250 positions
- UPDATE: One southbound lane on I-75 closed due to major accident
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.