Having the right to end or extend life. A fine line between ethical and legal.
- Official: Germany eyes holding general election on Sept. 24
- Mote Marine Lab helps perform necropsies on stranded false killer whales
- Dakota Access company seeks to block pipeline study
- Rangers sign slugger Josh Hamilton to minor league contract
- Beamer among 3 new playoff selection committee members
- White deputy in Tennessee suspended for using racial slur
- Panthers WRs coach Ricky Proehl resigns
- Wildlife officials: What's killing pelicans in St. Pete?
- Cop: Bill to corroborate sex assault would shield pedophiles
- Tomlin: Brown "foolish" to livestream postgame locker room
- North Port dance teacher charged with molesting female student, 15
- UPDATE: Two arrests made in connection with Bradenton homicide
- Update: Identity of landscape worker killed in Venice released
- Traffic alert: All eastbound lanes blocked on State Road 70 in Manatee Co.
- Video: Car chase leads to the arrest of four people in Sarasota County
- Comedian Dave Chappelle announced to perform at Van Wezel
- Woman who molested 3 teens she met at Payne Park registers as offender
- Ringling Bros. circus to close after 146 years
- Maid of honor arrested after drunken rampage at Florida wedding
- 19-year-old arrested for hit-and-run in North Port