Dogs are Helping Patients and Their Families Feel Better and Get Well Sooner at Hospitals.
As featured on
- Federal review debunks Georgia election hack accusation
- Air show attendance down after Air Force Thunderbirds cancel
- Top Russian and US diplomats discuss cease-fire for Syria
- White House does not plan Ramadan event
- John Daly withdraws from US Senior Open with injury
- Florida's Congressional Delegation to tackle Human Trafficking
- Mystery of missing Chinese scholar shakes up Illinois school
- Congressional Budget Office sees 22 million more uninsured by 2026 under Senate health bill in latest hurdle for GOP
- Apply to be on the Children's Services Advisory Board in Manatee Co.
- Off-duty police officer tackles passenger attempting to open exit during flight
- Allegiant offers 5 new nonstop destinations through Punta Gorda Airport
- Man kills his 2 children, then hangs himself
- Boy dies after being shot by brother in Bradenton
- Watch: 2 cars involved during Monday's shooting in Sarasota
- 'No Swim' advisory issued for 2 locations in Venice
- Armed robbery at RaceTrac gas station in Sarasota Co.
- Large Diamondback Rattlesnake caught near residential area in Englewood
- Nokomis man beat woman until she was unconscious, officials say
- Video: Shark swims very close to shore and beachgoers
- 12-foot pilot whale washes ashore at Point of Rocks Beach